INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: 150 APPLICANTS REQUIRED
Our client is providing graduates and students with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas. It is therefore inviting applications for an Internship Programme that would run for a period of twelve (12) months. The Programme provides an opportunity to unemployed graduates to gain meaningful experience that will complement their studies and gain access to the labour market.
DURATION AND REMUNERATION:
The internship programme is implemented over twelve (12) months and interns will receive a monthly stipend.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and would therefore be guided by the principles of Employment Equity when considering the applications.
Important note: Applicants who participated in any Internship Programme before will not be considered
• Applicants must be South African citizens residing in Gauteng.
• Our client is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
• Our Client is under no obligation to employ the Intern on completion of the programmes.
• Students requiring experiential training as part of their qualification should attached a formal letter from their Tertiary Institution indicating the duration period and areas of development required.
REQUIREMENTS: (FOR QUALIFICATIONS CRITERIA SEE ATTACHED POSTER)
Applications must be submitted on an Official Karabo Application form, obtainable from our Office or an email request can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. A CV, certified copies of qualification, academic record and Identity document must be attached. The specific reference number of the Internship opportunity must also be quoted. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
Applications must be hand delivered to 49 cnr Monument and Ockerse Street, 3rd Floor, United Building, Krugersdorp, 1739 (same building as OK Furniture).
ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO: Mr. Vusi Jezi on 011 021 3434 or email at email@example.com or Dr. Sello Sedingwe at firstname.lastname@example.org