Executive Secretary City of Ekurhuleni
Reference Number: CMAN6001
Position: Executive Secretary
Department: Office of the City Manager
Salary: R199 308 – R273 396 per annum (plus benefits)
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Matric and Secretarial (Cert Adm.) OR Secretarial (Dip Adm)
• 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Demonstrable MS Office experience
• Demonstrable experience in minute taking and report writing
• Demonstrable travel bookings & accommodation on behalf of the private Office of the CM
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Perform specific / activities associated with the provision of a secretarial service in the office of the City Manager
• Ensure all administrative tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards as agreed to with management.
• Manage diaries, calendars and book meetings and venues as required for the division and or department.
• Complies with all rules and regulations relating to governance and risk management
• Ensure that there is compliance with MFMA in the area of operations
• Customer service orientation
• Maintain correspondence / information and record keeping system and access record of discussions, instructions and correspondence
• Perform tasks associated with the provision of receptionist / telephonist service
• Ensure the effective, efficient functioning of the office of the City Manager
How To Apply:
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni at : http://www.ekurhuleni.gov.za/
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing date: 26 October 2017