Citi Graduate Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
You're the brains behind our work. You are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programme equips you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi South Africa is looking for Graduates to join our year-long Learnership Programme. The year-long programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a postgraduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area.
Your time here will look something like this...
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a Graduate, you will go through a lengthy interview process. If successful, you will be placed in one of the following business areas:
- Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Other Banking areas
- Global Markets
- Human Resources
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African and Global economy.
We want to hear from you if...
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 year of work experience but not required
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Attach your most updated CV, cover letter, full academic transcripts & ID when applying
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who do we think will be a great fit...
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.