Pack n Stack Merchandising Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023Sales / Marketing / Retail Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Pretoria 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Merchandising learnership programme has been extended into Gauteng. Join a vibrant and diverse industry and start your learning and growth journey on our Merchandising Learnership Programme.
This one-year programme which combines formal training with extensive work experience will provide you with a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF Level 2) on successful completion. Successful completion provides you access to permanent employment and the opportunity to build a great career.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Must be currently unemployed;
- Must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid ID document
- Must be between the ages of 19 - 28 years old
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.