Eskom Graduate Traineeships 2023Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Graduate in Training x12 (Distribution)
Area of Specialization : Various
- B degree in Computer/Information Science/Engineering x 2
- B degree in Commerce x 1
- B degree in Environmental Management x 4
- National Diploma or B degree in Finance/Accounting/ Auditing x 2
- National Diploma or B degree in Industrial Relations x 2
- National Diploma or B degree in Marketing\Business Management x 1
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to understand the technical concept
- Be safety conscious
- Have a conscientious and self-discipline approach
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Positive attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.