PepsiCo Strategic Sourcing Graduate Programme 2023Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Join the journey to creating more sustainable and agriculture systems and sourcing strategies through innovation and strategic partnerships with farmers and agricultural communities.
Our Promise to You.
Working at PepsiCo is more than just a job. It’s your opportunity to build a career where your goals matter, your voice is respected, and your ideas are celebrated. It’s your opportunity to be an integral part of our progressive organisation; shape the future of some of the world’s most iconic brands and grow personally and professionally.
Join us to experience the possibilities that only a global FMCG leader can offer while knowing that with every project, brand and initiative you work on, you have a positive impact on the planet and our communities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Graduate Programme in a Nutshell.
- A fully sponsored, rotational 18-month programme
- Shape the future of some of the world’s most iconic brands
- Collaborate on business-critical projects
- Get one-on-one mentorship from industry leaders
- Enhance your skills through in-depth training and business leader talks
- Build your business acumen through our partnership with Duke University
It’s all about You.
As a graduate of PepsiCo, we want to help you grow and develop. This is your stage to showcase your talent and share your ideas to make us better. This is how you will shape trends and influence the future of PepsiCo.
To apply to be a Strategic Sourcing Graduate at PepsiCo:
- Recently completed (or will soon complete) degree in Commercial, Supply Chain or Engineering.
- Basic technical procurement category knowledge
- Good communication, influencing, negotiation, analytical, risk analysis and reporting skills
- Demonstrate a curiosity for learning, collaborative attitude results driven focus, agile mindset, and a forward-thinking approach
- Must be available from February 2023 for the full 18-month programme
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.