Rio Tinto Engineering Learnerships 2023Engineering / Technical Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Certified Top Employer for 4 consecutive years, located in the Kwa-Zulu Natal province, Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) is part of the Rio Tinto Group. It is an internationally recognised sand mining and mineral processing operations leader and one of the world’s foremost producers of titanium minerals, high-purity pig iron and zircon.
We have implemented a sound corporate social development programme and an internationally recognised environmental rehabilitation programme to restore the mined dunes to their natural state once mining operations have ceased. At Rio Tinto, you can explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the world's most dynamic and diverse companies.
Our opportunities are in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- Successfully completed N2/NCV level 4 Certificate in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver’s License.
Your application should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity documents and Driver’s License
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.