Mazars YES Learnership 2023 - AuditAccounting / Finance / Audit Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mazars, an international professional services firm, that participates in the YES initiative, is looking for high-potential individuals to join the programme for the upcoming 2023 intake.
An opportunity exists to form part of the audit team to assist on audit assignments which would entail the successful completion of specific assigned tasks to ensure sufficient completion of audit engagements, whilst reporting to Audit Supervisors and/or Audit Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform audit fieldwork
- Produce work that is clear, concise and error-free
- Applies technical expertise and analyses data effectively
- Complete timesheets
- Manages own time effectively
- Monitors progress and performance against budgets and deadlines
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Secondary education studies include accounting (preference)
- Tertiary education studies include accounting (required) and basic auditing (preference)
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to follow up on tasks
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrate integrity at all times
- Proactive – being able to plan projects and activities well in advance
- Able to deal with pressure and setbacks
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.