Komatsu YES Programme 2023 - ICT InternsIT / Telecom Internships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Komatsu is proud to participate in the YES program!
We invite young South Africans (18 - 35 years) who are unemployed and have never been employed in the formal sector, to apply for opportunities to gain work experience and skills. Opportunities exist in the ICT Department and the preferred candidate should have a Qualification in ICT
- Valid Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Valid IT Qualification
- Valid South African ID
- Between the age of 18 and 35
- Currently unemployed
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.