Transnet Young Professional in Training Programme 2022 / 2023Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the Young Professional in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 24-month training programme.
The programme seeks to place Young professionals in specific areas within TPT according to their academic backgrounds, career aspirations and business requirements.
Follow a structured training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Submit monthly reports
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- LLB and Admitted Attorney Degree
- Must have above-average computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and a willingness to learn
- Good time management
NB: Preference will be given to applicants within eThekwini Municipality« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.