Servest Security Learnership Programme 2023Security / Intelligence Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you interested in a career within the security industry? A security learnership is available for 2023 where you can train to work whilst earning a monthly allowance.
Servest Security is offering a 12-month learnership program to young south Africans residing within KZN, Gauteng and Pretoria regions.
- Completed Grade 12 / Matric
- Must be a go-getter
- Must be interested and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be residing within KZN, Gauteng and Pretoria regions
- Have an interest in the security industry
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.