Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme 2023Banking Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Absa Home loans are dedicated to offering a learnership opportunity to young individuals that are talented, enthusiastic and willing to learn much about the banking sector.
The learnership programme will give you exposure to the Home loans Collections area for a period of 12 months. These business areas will provide you with a solid banking foundation. Successful candidates will hereafter be ready for the world of banking.
This one-year Absa Home Loans Learnership Programme incorporates classroom training and on-the-job exposure in all aspects of contact with the Bank’s customers; in the Collections, Recoveries, and Deceased Estates.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A centralised services function, effectively performing specialised functions for Executors in order to assist in the finalization of Absa deceased clients’ portfolios.
- Collections and Recoveries functions - with the focus on customer service and offering most suitable solutions for customers in distress in the different phases of a Collections and Recoveries portfolio.
Required Education / Fields of study:
- Management Studies
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.