SARB Graduate Programme 2023/2024Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is inviting productive and talented postgraduates to join its one-year Graduate Development Programme (Programme) in January 2024.
The SARB serves the economic well-being of South Africans through maintaining price and financial stability. It is responsible for the regulation of the South African financial sector, the design and distribution of banknotes and coin, the management of interest rates, setting the cash reserve requirement for banks, and ensuring the stability of both the banking sector and the wider financial system.
What the Programme is about
Exposure to departments in the SARB
Graduates will work and learn at the SARB Head Office from January to December 2024. They will be assigned to a department and exposed to various tasks and projects.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
During the Programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions at the SARB Academy. Interventions are mainly specific to central banking and are aimed at producing well-rounded central bankers.
As part of the holistic programme, graduates will also gain personal and professional skills such as assertive communication, public speaking and presentations, creating powerful PowerPoint presentations, impactful reporting, teamwork and personal excellence and etiquette.
After the first year
At the end of the year, some graduates will be permanently appointed into a department of the SARB. Those most likely to be appointed are graduates who:
- are interested in continuing their career at the SARB;
- have the desire to contribute to monetary policy, financial stability, currency management, supervising financial institutions, financial markets, or any one of the SARB’s enabling functions;
- have demonstrated behaviours aligned to the SARB’s values of accountability, excellence, integrity, respect and trust and open communication;
- can function independently and contribute actively and effectively in a team; and
- have performed exceptionally well in their assigned departments and academically.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.