Absa Home Loans Learnership Opportunity 2023Banking Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Participate in learning programme/s in order to maximise individual and organisational development benefit/s through the execution of predefined training objectives.
Absa Home Loans is dedicated to offering a learnership opportunity to young individuals that are talented, enthusiastic, and have a deep passion for utilizing technology to empower customers. This one-year Absa Home Loans Learnership program incorporates classroom training and on-the-job exposure in all aspects of contact with the Bank’s customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a Milpark learner, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Strong customer service skills and excellent problem-solving ability
- Organization skills; pay attention to detail and place emphasis on follow-up.
- Furthermore, must be able to demonstrate ability to work well in a team and both listen and communicate effectively.
- Show a high level of professionalism and courteousness. These individuals should work well under pressure
- A Self-starter with hands-on mentality
Our learnership programme will give you exposure to the Home loans Sales and Service Enablement areas for a period of 12 months.
Successful candidates should commit to complete all the academic modules and on-the-job training.
- Candidate should be aged between 18-30 years
- Applicant must attach detailed CV containing all the relevant contacts and references
- Applicants should include copies of their certificates, identity card and proof of address
- Candidate must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident
- A completed Degree/or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification
- Applicant should be proficient in English
- Applicant must not be employed permanently
- Candidate should be computer literate
- Applicant should be a team player and self-motivated person
- Candidate should be flexible and demonstrate a willingness to learn and work
- Applicant must not be registered with any other learnership at the time of making the application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- This is a 12 months only learnership programme
- Every candidate must meet be available for the full 12 months programme in order to graduate.
GET Certificate: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.