Volvo Trucks Graduate Internship 2023Graduate Internships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Volvo Trucks Southern Africa is offering an exciting opportunity for a graduate to get exposure in various Business Control functions as described below.
The main purpose of the job is to support functions, you will learn to manage different activities in the Finance area within Central Business Control. The position is based in Boksburg at the Head Office. Some travel occasionally is to be expected.
The successful candidate will have exposure to various functions within the Business Control.
Reporting: This position will report to the CFO.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To support with Management cost control.
- To support with monthly Financial Reporting i.e.
- Journal posting and review on SAP accounting system.
- Reporting financial results on Company’s reporting system (VGCS system).
- Detailed financial analyses vs Planned/Budget.
- Preparing and presenting results to Business Control Global Team.
- To support with preparing financial forecast and budget.
- To support with equipment investment management.
- To support with management accounting tools to visualize results and data.
- To support with other Finance related tasks.
- To support with cost reports and analyses the cost for accuracy and completeness.
- To support work with Cash Flow, both actuals and forecasted to present and visualize this in tools like Power Bi, AI, Robot analytics etc.
- This role also requires you to participate in many areas, but main focus will be Central Business Controlling.
- Participate in projects to drive progress.
- Liase with other Finance colleagues for decision making, analysis, reporting and consolidation.
As a successful Graduate Business Controller will:
- Perform current work.
- Develop the work.
- Develop yourself.
- Develop the team.
We believe in the importance of diversity and inclusiveness to make us a stronger and better organization. The motivation and passion to support our customers set us apart from others that want to be like us. Our company culture is how we interact with each other, with our customers and society as a whole.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
It is the foundation on which everything else is built. We embrace new ideas and constantly challenge the status quo – innovation is driven by a willingness to change to stay ahead and find smart ways to create new solutions. The role may require rotation of work tasks to keep us updated.
Participate and drive new technology as an important role with automation and artificial intelligence.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office - confident in PowerPoint and Excel advantageous).
- Power Bi/AI exposure or the interest in visualization tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task.
- Time management as we report globally to pre-defined deadlines.
- Administration Skills.
- Ability to work under the pressure.
- Flexible and with social skills as we interact with many internal and external stakeholders.
Interpersonal skills – team player with excellent communication skills who is able to work with various departments across the organization.
Quality – driven by service and continuous improvement mind-set to enhance the quality of deliverables in terms of accuracy, timeliness and in accordance with policies, guidelines and best practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Agility – the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations in a climate of change and to work under pressure.
Initiative and responsibility – ability to work on own initiatives and to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and driving change.
IT skills – an interest for IT, strong systems skills and experience as well as an interest for ERP systems (SAP), Microsoft Office especially Excel, etc. Smart view knowledge is a plus
Analytical thinking – ability to understand, structure and think through implementable solutions to business-related problems. Interpret data, draw conclusions and provide guidance by balancing strong commercial acumen with a risk and control mind-set.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.