Nestle Finance Graduate Traineeship Programme 2023Accounting / Finance / Audit Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you looking to work for the world’s leading food and beverages company? Then Nestlé Needs YOUth
Nestlé is looking for potential young talent to join our East and South African Region team. Covering 23 countries from Eritrea to South Africa, Mauritius to Zimbabwe the Graduate programme is a great way for young graduates to kickstart their career.
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our graduate trainee program. As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department. An outstanding graduate trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Finance Graduate Candidates need the following:
- B-Com Accounting
- Must attain a minimum of 70% as an Academic result
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Be in possession of a valid Code 8 driver’s license (job requirement) – No license, no interview
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Fluent in English)
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Be prepared to work flexible working hours as the graduate will be placed at one of our factories
- Diligent, self-disciplined and results-driven
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.