Nestle Quality Assurance Graduate Traineeship Programme 2023Manufacturing / FMCG Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you looking to work for the world’s leading food and beverage company? Then Nestlé Needs YOUth
Nestlé is looking for potential young talent to join our East and South African Region teams. Covering 23 countries from Eritrea to South Africa, Mauritius to Zimbabwe the Graduate programme is a great way for young graduates to kickstart their career.
Quality Assurance Graduate Candidates need the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Food technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, and any other relevant qualifications.
- Must attain a minimum of 65% as an Academic result
- A good and strong communicator (Fluent in English)
- Strong reasoning ability
- Good numeracy skills and good analytical skills
- Team player (Cross Functional)
- Prepared to relocate
- Self-starter and Service Oriented
- Be prepared to work Flexible working hours
- Highly tenacious, Self-disciplined, Results-focused
- Good Presentation Skills, Strategic and Proactive
- Empathetic, needs to be able to understand the goals, drivers and needs of others
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.