Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme 2024Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2023. The start date on the programme is 1st February 2024.
The Programme offers graduates a full-rounded experience of our business including mentorship and coaching, and on-the-job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full-time employee. At the end of the 2 years, you will transition into a destination role within the organization.
Following the successful completion of your graduate programme, there will be opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- Must have less than 2 years of working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, or permanent resident. However, citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Egypt and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.