Vodacom Graduate Internship Programme 2024Graduate Internships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2023. Start dates are 1 February and 1 March 2024.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.