South African Civil Aviation Authority Internship Programme 2023 / 2024Graduate Internships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The SACAA is taking applications for the 12 months graduates Internship Programme in the following Departments: -
- Corporate Services
- Internal Audit
- Aviation Security
- Aviation Safety Operations
- Aviation Infrastructure
- Legal and Aviation Compliance
- Company Secretary Office
- Office of the DCA
Graduates will be afforded an opportunity to gain work experience in the following areas: -
- Prepare documents
- Collate information for reporting
- Package documentation required for meetings and other departmental engagements
- Circulate required information and documentation throughout the department and keep accurate record thereof
- Receive and relay documentation and information to applicable recipients in the department
- Develop and maintain a proper filing system to ensure accurate retrieval of information as and when required
- Screen, classify and record documents for easy access and tracking
- Coordinate functions and meetings for the department
- Ensure all documents are properly filed
- Any adhoc duties as required from time to time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bachelor's degree in:
- Finance / Accounting
- Internal Audit,
- Public Governance,
- Business Administration
- or related qualification
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.