National Heritage Council Graduate Internship 2022 - Marketing CommunicationSales / Marketing / Retail Internships 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The National Heritage Council (NHC) is implementing a Graduate Internship Development programme in the Marketing Communication field as part of its contribution to skills development initiative.
Apply now to be a part of the National Heritage Council's graduate internship programme. These internships fall within the marketing field.
This is a 24 month long programme.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Attributes for all Internship positions include most of the following:
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Design skills
- Organising Skills
- Time management
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Coordinating Skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities of and when required
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.