Bosch Group YES Programme 2022 / 2023Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors of mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
Bosch supports YES, the initiative which recognises a critical role played by the youth in shaping our economy and our country. This is why, we at Bosch seek out ground-breaking ways through innovation and technological best practices to create training opportunities for South Africa’s youth.
The objective of the YES program is to provide unemployed youths with job opportunities that will give them workplace experience, with the aim of improving their chances at long-term quality employment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Relevant qualification
- You must be between the ages of 18-35
- Must be unemployed with no working experience
Opportunities exist in the following fields:
- Logistics / Engineering / Marketing and Communications / Sales
- Computer Literate
- Good oral and written communication
- Must be able to work independently
- Young individuals who are willing to commit to the program for 12 months
- Self-driven and able to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude conducive to learning
- Young and committed individuals who will avail themselves to perform duties in terms of the Yes4Youth Initiative
- Adhering to the principles and values of the company
No formal experience needed
- The YES4Youth incumbents must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- You have to have been unemployed for more than six (6) months
- Fluent in English (Speak, Read and Write)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Completed Matric (Grade 12)
Tertiary Qualifications required
- Diploma in any of the following studies:
- Logistics or related field
- Marketing and Communication or related field
- Business Management or related field
- Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or related field
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.