OUTsurance IT Auditor Internship 2022 / 2023IT / Telecom Internships 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
OUTsurance has been propelling the South African insurance industry forward for the last 24 years. As leaders in the field, we’re always looking for innovative ways to create digitally-advanced solutions, without losing sight of our human values.
Our continued success can be attributed to OUTstanding employees who set the bar high with their energy and expertise. If you’re keen to grow your career in a vibrant environment with lots of friendly ‘gees’, this could be the career opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Are you passionate about Internal Audit and furthering your career by gaining valuable experience in a leading insurance provider? OUTsurance’s Internal Audit team is looking for a strong and vibrant individual to join its internship program. This role will not only give you exposure to a leading brand within the insurance industry but also to an Internal Audit environment that is founded on the IIA Standards delivering assurance that is at the forefront of what the profession has to offer
Internal Audit is looking to provide an opportunity to a strong IT person to grow into the role as an IT Auditor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Perform Audit reviews as an IT Auditor for the Southern African Operations which will include reviews of:
- IT Governance
- Technical General Control Review
- Information Security Review
- Information Technology Disaster Recovery
- IT Operational Audit
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting a preliminary survey of the area and processes under review, obtaining detailed knowledge of the processes, to establish the scope of the audit
- Identifying key IT risks and identifying/ recommending practical solutions to identified risks
- Documenting process flows
- Performing risk-based IT audits, including general control reviews, reviews of IT risk management, IT investment, Security and Systems Development Lifecycle processes
- Keeping abreast of new technology and audit techniques, and assess applicability to the group
- Liaise effectively with the IT Audit lead to ensure that changes in scope or reporting timetable are agreed and that quality review work is performed at appropriate times in the audit
- Liaise effectively with clients at the departmental level to ensure efficient completion of individual reviews
Competencies and Skills:
- The ability to take responsibility and show initiative
- The ability to adapt and assist in other IT Audits as well as Operational Audits
- Adherence to principles and values
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to apply professional / specialist / technical expertise
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Quality and detail orientation
- Excellent Report Writing Skill
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective at planning and organization/Work management
- Tolerance for stress
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- B.Sc. Computer Science & Information Technology/Information Systems
- BCom Information Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology (3-4 years qualification)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.