Robben Island Museum Graduate internship Programme 2022 / 2023Graduate Internships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Robben Island Museum (RIM) Graduate Programme is a structured work-based internship development programme focused on taking graduates from various Universities and universities of Technologies through a structured work plan in order to expand their work experience
Successful candidates will enter into two years internship contract. The Graduates will enter into a contract with RIM and be placed within the relevant departments within the museum for the duration of the internship.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This programme offers opportunities to graduates that have qualified in the following disciplines:
- Internal Control, Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management, Business Administration/Management, Logistics, Purchasing Management
- Research, Office Management x2
- Conservation, Environment
- Exhibitions, Audio Visual
- Archives, Library Science
- Education, Heritage
- Human Resources, Industrial Psychology x2
- Paramedics x2
- Customer Service, Public Relations
RIM does not guarantee post-internship employment to graduates that participate in the programme. All applications need to have completed the University and University of Technology Diploma or Degree.
Applicants must be unemployed graduates willing and available for 24 months post-graduation workplace experience at RIM. RIM is an EE & AA employer. RIM reserves the right not to make an appointment if suitable candidates are not found.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.