Foschini Group Financial Services Learnerships 2022 / 2023Accounting / Finance / Audit Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you aspire to enter and build a career in the exciting and fast-growing Financial Services Sector? If you want to work in the new Digital world where Finance, Technology and Customer Experience meet, then this opportunity is for you.
Enter the job market and get a life-changing first working experience in our exciting Financial Services Contact Centre environment.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- A positive, aspirational attitude, learning ability and a growth mindset
- A strong work ethic, a drive to achieve success and be a team player
- A Business, Finance, Accounting or related Certificate, Diploma or Degree
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking
- Good English communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Digital savvy and interest
- Grade 12 or equivalents will be considered if you have achieved strong results in Maths, Accounting and Business related subjects.
- TVET and University graduates are given preference, ideally with one of the following academic disciplines (Diplomas or Degree’s):
- Financial Management
- Legal Services
- Economics and Accounting
- Flexibility to work shifts and weekends
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.