Sasol Learnership Programmes 2022 / 2023Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The 12-month programme will offer a theoretical element aligned to an NQF Learnership programme and practical on-site work experience to improve the skills and workplace performance of entry-level learners. It provides foundational skills in literacy, numeracy, communication, computer and basic business principles.
It is suitable for Grade 12 qualified persons to develop essential professional skills. During the practical component, Learners will provide administrative support to improve the effectiveness of managers and the departments in general as work readiness preparation.
The theoretical component will cover Entrepreneurship, Business Operations, Customer Service, Business Accounting, Maths Literacy, Communication skills and Computer Skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Post-Matric Qualification will be an advantage
- Declaration of Disability - to be uploaded with this application
- Participate in Learnership programme and successfully complete assessment process;
- Participate in all required workplace readiness activities and exercises
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.