Ackermans Store Managers Traineeship 2022Sales / Marketing / Retail Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The primary focus of the Store Manager position would be to maintain top standards in all areas of responsibility:- customer service, the achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor, shrinkage and cost control, day-to-day store administration, stock image, visual merchandising, the pro-active management, people management, motivation and training and development of your team members.
- Optimize the sales of the store through the effective implementation of business processes. Generate and exceed sales budget and growth.
- Optimize profit through the effective management of costs. (To manage cost within budget) Ensure professional HR practices in staffing and talent processes.
- Effective stock management in your store.
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure subordinate effectiveness through effective leadership and clear communication and management of job performance.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure a climate of productivity and positive morale by living the Company values.
- Manage your store according to the business plan to ensure optimal brand and store image representation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Be energetic and a self-starter
- Retail experience which includes at least one year in a management position
- Outstanding merchandise management, stock and cost control skills
- A focus on customer service
- The capacity to maintain high store standards
- A Proven ability to influence and lead a team
- You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members
- The ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
The successful applicant will need to be able to work within a team and have lots of drive. She/he will need to be able to work to deadlines and to effectively deal with numerous and complex issues and priorities, so sound judgement, decision making and time management skills are very important.
The ability to manage merchandise effectively will also be a critical attribute. The Store Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the administration, compliance with company procedures and financial controls of the store are consistently at the required levels, and applicants will need to demonstrate their competence and knowledge in this regard.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this position, please submit your application or you can submit your application online for Attention Beatrice Mataitsane.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Please note: Should you not be contacted or liaised with four weeks after the closure of the advert, you have regretfully been unsuccessful.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.