Bryte Graduate Programme 2022 / 2023Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talents in the industry.
The Bryte Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or postgraduate students (SA citizens) in the below-mentioned field of study. You will be offered a 12-month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
As a Bryte Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully completed a Graduate Development Programme Project.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Fields of study:
- BSc Actuarial Science
- BSc Computer Science,
- BSc Informatics
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.