Bryte Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The 12-month Bryte Learnership Programme is offered in partnership with Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA). The programme focuses on assisting South Africa’s previously disadvantaged youth. Learners gain work-related experience in the short-term insurance industry and are exposed to all areas of business functions. Successful candidates receive full accreditation (a level 4 FETC Short-Term Insurance qualification) and achieve FAIS compliance.
Candidates have the opportunity to develop their skills in technical insurance and insurance systems at attend sessions focused on behavioural and leadership competencies. Bryte management regards the Learnership Programme as a key economic and social enabler and, as such, we personally guide, coach and mentor students throughout the programme.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Candidates should be able to speak at least two languages (with English as an essential language) and need to have passed English and Maths in their Grade 12 high school year.
Prospective nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Under the age of 24
- Previously disadvantaged
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 qualification or equivalent
- Able to communicate (speak, read and write) in English
- No tertiary or further qualifications post Grade 12, and not presently studying toward a qualification
- Not in a financial position to study for a tertiary qualification
The Bryte Learnership Programme runs in Johannesburg and Durban.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.