Jonsson Workwear Graduate Opportunity 2022Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are constantly looking for better ways to serve our customers, which can be seen in the continuous growth we’ve experienced in recent years; and this is still just the beginning. The opportunity for people who join at this exciting and dynamic time opens the possibility of doing more than just a job, but of being a part of a much bigger story, centred around peak performance and creating a better life!
As part of this 2-year opportunity, individuals will take on a role in a specific area of the business with the prospect of moving to other areas of the company as their journey progresses. Owning our entire supply chain provides opportunities to work in a wide array of different spaces, places, and teams. Where the graduates find themselves placed is up to how they perform, their areas of interest, ability, and ambition. The possibilities are endless for those who not only have a willingness to learn but those who take action and make things happen.
At any point in time during the 2-years, top-performing candidates may be given the opportunity to take up permanent roles however, this will be decided on a case-by-case basis by our Senior Leadership team. Mentorship will be provided by leaders in the business who will work closely with each graduate; not only providing guidance and support but also pushing the team to challenge themselves to strive to always do better and be the best version of themselves.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The type of personality that will excel:
- Self-motivated and purpose-driven, who is hungry for real-life experience.
- A people-orientated person who thrives on being able to engage and collaborate with others.
- Natural intuition to gauge people and situations well.
- Humble yet assertive; able to hold oneself and others accountable.
- Someone who enjoys being hands-on gets stuck in and does whatever it takes to get the job done.
- A curious mind, not afraid to ask questions, who has an eagerness to not only learn, but to share knowledge with those around them.
- A solutions-driven person who has a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Enjoys being up to date on current affairs, enjoys getting stuck into a good book, and actively seeks out ways to enhance their commercial awareness.
The experience we’re looking for:
- Currently, in their final year of study (undergraduate or postgraduate certificate/degree) – qualification to be complete prior to the commencement date.
- No previous formal full-time work experience.
- Living in South Africa.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.