Mazars Accountant (CA) Traineeship 2023 - Cape TownAccounting / Finance / Audit Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Trainee Accountants perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function. 3-year SAICA training contracts are available to graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA-accredited university.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce client reports (AFS, minutes, certificates, management letter)
- Perform audit work
- Complete tax returns
- Finalise an audit file and propose an audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values, and act with integrity
- Communicates clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work proactively in a challenging environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
3-year SAICA training contracts are available to graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA-accredited university.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.