Mazars Accountant (CA) Traineeship 2023 - DurbanAccounting / Finance / Audit Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm. Operating as a united partnership, we work as one integrated team.
We are committed to training the future generation of Chartered Accountants in South Africa by equipping you with the knowledge and skill in becoming a well-rounded audit professional. During your SAICA traineeship, Mazars provides the necessary tools and exposure on a variety of clients from large listed clients to owner-managed businesses, in diverse sectors including Financial Services to excel in the journey of becoming a CA(SA).
Trainee Accountants perform audits in various industries on audit clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function.
3 year SAICA training contracts are available to graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA-accredited university.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Perform Audit Work
- Analyse Tax Returns
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
- Manage personal performance and share knowledge with other trainees gained from past experience.
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In order to proceed with the recruitment process please complete the following assessment through Odyssey by clicking the link below. If the assessment is not completed, you will not be considered in the shortlisting process.
- BCom/Equivalent Accounting Degree Completed
- Studying towards a Certificate in the Theory of Accounting
- Able to work and cope under pressure
- Clear and effective communication
- Initiative / proactive
- Information-gathering and problem-analysis skills
- Quality and detail orientation
- Able to demonstrate and exercise sound judgment skills
- Eager to learn and accept new challenges
- Must have strong teamwork skills
- Results-driven, able to achieve work goals
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.