Mazars Accounting Traineeship Programmes 2023Accounting / Finance / Audit Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm. Operating as a united partnership, we work as one integrated team.
We are committed to training the future generation of Chartered Accountants in South Africa by equipping you with the knowledge and skill in becoming a well-rounded audit professional. During your SAICA traineeship, Mazars provides the necessary tools and exposure on a variety of clients from large listed clients to owner-managed businesses, in diverse sectors including Financial Services to excel in the journey of becoming a CA(SA).
Trainee Accountants perform audits in various industries on audit clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function.
3-year SAICA training contracts are available to graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA-accredited university.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
List of Mazars Accounting Traineeships
Click on a traineeship below to read more and apply
For more Mazars jobs, Click here« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.