Tiger Brands Apprenticeships 2022 / 2023Engineering / Technical Apprenticeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tiger Brands, in partnership with Optimum Engineering Training, are recruiting apprentices within the following trades: Millwright and Instrumentation Technician. The apprenticeship programme will be completed over a period of approximately 4-5 years.
- SA Citizenship
- N6 with Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawings and Trade Theory
- Able to travel
- Able to work shifts, public holidays and overtime, when required
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Eager to learn
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Successful applicants will be required to attend training at the Optimum Engineering Training Centre in Germiston, as well as complete on-the-job training within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Applicants will go through a screening process and will be placed within a specific trade based on their results.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.