Motus Aftermarket Parts Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023Sales / Marketing / Retail Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In North West 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for 8 unemployed youth who are passionate about the automotive industry to apply for our 12-month learnership programme.
This is a great opportunity to gain both theoretical and practical experience in our operations department. Learners will be placed at our branches within Rustenburg. After successfully completing this Learnership, the learner will hold a level 3 National Certificate in Wholesale & Retail Operations.
- Grade 12 / Matric - Must have passed Maths and English with 50% and above
- Currently unemployed
- Must have No previous work experience
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Clear criminal record-Essential
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.