Momentum Metropolitan IT Internship 2022 / 2023IT / Telecom Internships 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This opportunity is for interns to use their academic and technology background in the workplace and to obtain risk and IT risk management experience. This internship will equip candidates for a career in risk and IT risk management and prepare the candidates for other financial services roles.
This role will be focused on risk management and governance activities with a specific focus on Information Technology Risk Management. Your unique sense of curiosity, creative mindset, and desire to learn risk, IT risk, and technology will be vital in your career growth going forward.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research on risk, IT risk, and technology-related topics to enhance risk management processes.
- Documenting processes and flows.
- Minute-taking during meetings.
- Assist with the resolution and follow-up of actions and Issues arising from meetings.
- Assist with governance report writing.
- Tracking and follow-up on audit findings.
- Capture and update risk self-assessments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Risk and IT Risk Management:
- Assist with performing risk assessments.
- Assist with drafting policies and supporting documents.
- Assist with the development and management of risk plans.
- Assist with tracking and monitoring of key risk indicators, controls, and action plans.
- Assist in compiling risk reports and supporting documents.
- Assist with capturing of loss data.
- Capturing of different data sources into systems.
- Participate in Business Continuity Management governance processes and testing processes.
- Attend to any other responsibilities assigned.
- Technology Proficiency
- Interpersonal skills
- Research and analysis
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology; Computer Science or related technology-focused degree; OR
BCom (Risk Management, Information Technology, or Informatics)
- You value diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture
- No working experience required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.