TotalEnergies Graduate Internship Programmes 2022 / 2023Graduate Internships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of:
- Finance (Accounting, Taxation,)
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain Management
- Law & Corporate Governance
- Internal Auditing
- Health, Safety Management & Environmental Science
- Computer Science
- Stats & Mathematics
Context and environment
An Internship is a programme for unemployed graduates that have concluded their formal studies at a reputable University. They must have successfully completed courses in a defined scarce and/or critical skill and requires workplace exposure in order to improve their employment opportunities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The aim of an Internship programme:
- Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations.
- Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
Gives the organisation the ability to mould and develop young ambitious talent that can introduce new ideas and ways of innovation within the workspace.
- A bachelor’s degree,
- Must not be more than 25 years of age
- Be geographically mobile
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multicultural environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.