Sanlam Retention Administrator Learnership 2022 / 2023Administrative / Secretarial Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sanlam Developing Markets [SDM] (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance, savings for education, life cover and personal accident plans.
In terms of the Sanlam Group Governance Policy, SDM is managed by the SA Retail Mass cluster, which is part of the Sanlam Life and Savings cluster within the Sanlam Group. The cluster focuses on retail products, as well as group schemes.
What will you do?
SA Retail Mass cluster offers a unique opportunity for young, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups to gain practical working experience in a corporate environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The learnership programme is aimed at matriculants and offers:
- A 12-month contract
- A monthly stipend
- On-the-job training and assessment
- FETC Long-Term Insurance Qualification
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Acquire knowledge of company products, services and operational processes and systems
- Complete practical onsite training
- Fill out logbooks for workplace-based learning
- Pass and complete the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Carry out tasks and duties as contracted with your manager
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Not be currently employed
- Be aged between 18 and 34 years
- Not have completed a previous learnership
- Be willing to commit to completing the 12-month programme
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12
Knowledge and Skills
- MS Office
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Plans and aligns - Contributing dependently
- Communicates effectively - Contributing dependently
- Action orientated - Contributing dependently
- Optimises work processes - Contributing dependently
- Being resilient - Contributing dependently
- Customer focus - Contributing dependently
- Collaborates - Contributing dependently
- Cultivates innovation - Contributing dependently
- Drives results - Contributing dependently
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.