Coca-Cola Unemployed Warehouse Learnership 2023Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola is looking for candidates with Grade 12 for a Warehouse Learnership Programme. A leading FMCG is looking for candidates with Grade 12 for a Warehouse Learnership Programme - NC: Freight & Handling.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees.
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
- Maintaining stock balances
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Safe delivery of stock to customers
- Legal requirements, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods
- Administrative functions related to the stock receipt and delivery
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
- Picking of stock
- The financial impact of stock on the business
- Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
- Stocktake procedures
- The wholesale & retail business environment
- Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace
- Appropriate actions to be taken with regard to hazards and emergency situations
- Maintaining Internal and external housekeeping standards
- Maintaining Customer service and satisfaction levels
- Grade 12 / Matric with Maths and Science
- Advantageous: A diploma in Logistics Management will be an added advantage
- No Experience required
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/ learnership at another company or organisation
- Must be unemployed at the time of appointment
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Location: The learnership is available Nationwide« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.