Johannesburg Water Public Administration Internship 2022 / 2023Administrative / Secretarial Internships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Johannesburg Water invites applications for an Internship below. The Internship Program will run for a period of 12 months starting in January 2023.
|Number of positions
|Stakeholder Relations Internship
|Bachelor of Administration (Public Administration) degree
- Unemployed graduates in possession of the required qualification.
- Applications are only open to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Johannesburg Water will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant and in line with its EE plan.
For this internship position, preference will be given to women and people with disabilities.
Please note the following:
Applicants who have benefited from a previous internship program and have formal employment in the above field will not be considered. Johannesburg Water will not make provisions for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or any appointed candidate from or outside Gauteng Province.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.