City of Cape Town Finance Graduate Traineeship 2023Accounting / Finance / Audit Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with the city's Corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, and preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
DIRECTORATE: CORPORATE SERVICES
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
Key Performance Areas
- Manage the implementation of financial controls/procedures and provides information to support financial planning sequences in order to comply with MFMA and other pertinent legislation, policies and procedures
- Monitor and control expenditure and income within the district by extracting monthly reposts and analysing monthly reports
- Monitor and control expenditure and income within the ETD by extracting monthly reports and analysing income and expenditure
- Prepare virements and journals
- Provide consolidated financial information in the form of inventory analysis, forecasting, expenditure analysis
- Monitor compliance performance and compilation of data
- Facilitate the implementation of corporate financial-related policies and procedures in support of the legislation, good governance and service delivery.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BTech/Bachelor’s degree/ND in Cost and Management Accounting, Economic Management and/or BTech/Bachelor’s degree/ND in any finance-related qualification
- Knowledge of Government legislation relevant to education and training practices
- Knowledge of supply chain management policies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Planning and organising skills with good attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- Unemployed South African Citizen graduates below the age of 35 years will be given preference.
Basic: R 209 163 p.a« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.