Coca-Cola Logistics Internship Programme 2023Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Internships 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Logistics department. We are looking for talented individuals for Logistics Internship opportunities at our various regions in CCBSA. The successful candidate will report directly to the Training Controller / Team Leader Warehouse.
These vacancies are focusing on graduates throughout South Africa with a Degree or Diploma in:
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain
Key Duties & Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administrative and co-ordination functions related to Supply Chain Maturity Assessments
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
- Maintaining stock balances
- Safe delivery of stock to customers
- Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
- Customer engagement to deliver required volume
- Distribution processes
- Contract management
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
- Stock take procedures
- Asset management
- Financial acumen
- Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace
- Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations
- Maintaining of Internal and external housekeeping standards
- Maintaining Customer service and satisfaction levels
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Administrative Skills
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy
- Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations Management & Transportation
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.