UBS Graduate Talent Program 2023Graduate Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you want to help our clients access different solutions across asset classes including equities, foreign currencies, commodities, and fixed income?
During our graduate program, you will get exposure to various market roles across Distribution, Financing and Derivatives & Solutions, where you will:
- Assist our clients in meeting their increasingly complex mandates
- Help develop structures and payoff profiles to suit their ever-changing needs in both a local and global context
- Promoting solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment styles and market conditions
- Be the link between clients and execution desks, servicing their risk management and trading demands
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will join and be working in Global Markets in Johannesburg, looking after a range of professional investors including asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, wealth managers, banks, intermediaries, and hedge funds. From start to finish, you will be able to draw on the strength of our growth platforms, products, and people to give your clients whatever they need.
You need to be in your final year of post-graduate studies at university or have recently graduated. We are particularly interested in graduates with a passion for global financial markets and backgrounds in economics, finance, science, engineering, data science, computer science or mathematics. We would like to see evidence that you can:
- • Analyse a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
- • Plan, organize and communicate well
- • Make an impact
- • Stick with a task
- • Work in a team
- • Come up with ideas
Perhaps you have organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how the things you have achieved match the skills you are after.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our 18-24 month Graduate Talent Program is the perfect way to start your career.?With exposure to several different teams both locally and globally, you will get the opportunity to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts. The UBS team benefits from a breadth of experience across products, modelling, pricing, distribution, legal and regulatory topics linked to our solutions offering.
When you start in February 2023, you will take part in UBS Discovery, a 3-day training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it. All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you will have personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.