Liberty Group Accounting & Finance Graduate Traineeship 2023Accounting / Finance / Audit Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Stanlib's success is driven by the success of its people. We aim to keep our staff engaged in the right role at the right time. Talent mobility is key to our competitive edge.
Participate in a professional development programme in order to maximise individual and organisational development, through the execution of predefined training objectives.
- Adhere to prescribed timekeeping standards at all times and attempt to improve own standards continuously.
- Comply to training programme requirements and prioritise own development in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Accountable for own work quality, standards and outputs related to policies, procedures and defined processes.
- Proactively identify problems, apply known solutions and escalate more difficult problems.
- Plan for task execution and adjust priorities against an established plan.
- A solid ability to empathise with our customers and others, build diverse and inclusive relationships.
- Faces adversity with courage and resilience.
- Embrace change and take accountability.
- Able to apply their creativity and approaches work with a drive for results and a curiosity that manifests in a strong learning orientation.
- Willing to be heard and influence.
- An advocate for doing business in a manner that fosters trust.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Executes activities to ensure customer service delivery that meets or exceeds customer expectations aligned to Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF) principles.
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and procedures to prevent potential losses/wastage.
Learning and Growth
- Develop own professional knowledge and experience to assist in the development of solutions and offerings that aims to improve service and quality.
- Contribute positively to own area-specific knowledge improvement.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify, rectify and escalate risks where necessary.
0 - 1 year experience in a similar environment
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas [NQF Level 07] in Finance Economics and Accounting
Liberty Values Technical Competencies
- Product Related System Application (Basic)
- Communication skills (Fundamental) (Basic)
- Business Acumen (Basic)
- Written Communication (Basic)
- Product and/or Service Knowledge (Basic)
- Professional/Technical learning (Basic)
- Organisation and Attention to Detail (Basic)
- Interpersonal Effectiveness (Basic)
- Problem Solving and Analysis (Basic)
- Teamwork and Cooperation (Basic)
- Resilience (Basic)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.