Department of Tourism Hospitality Learnerships 2023Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This 12-month programme provides training in Food and Beverage Management. Learners who successfully complete the programme attain a National Certificate in Food and Beverage management NQF level 4.
The programme is targeted at unemployed youth. Persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric
- Must be between the age of 18-35 years old
- Must be fluent in English
NB. Beneficiaries who have previously participated in the Department's learnership or skills programmes should declare it in the motivational letter
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.