DBSA Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024Banking Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) Calls for the youth of South Africa to apply for its Water and Sanitation Learnership (NQF -level 5).
This programme will place 10 Learners on a 12-month contract at DBSA starting on 15 July 2023. A competitive stipend will be provided for the duration of the learnership. We are looking to grow scarce and critical skills.
Eligible candidates will need:
- A completed university degree
- To have an average of 65% average across subjects
- To be a South African citizen
- To be under the age of 27 years at the commencement of the contract
- To note that placement will be in Gauteng only
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.