DisChem Cosmetic Sales Learnerships 2022 / 2023Sales / Marketing / Retail Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Dischem Learnership will be based exclusively in the cosmetics department where incumbents will be groomed to become Cosmetic Sales Consultants. We have limited positions available, so don’t delay your application.
- Assist with the loading and off-loading of stock and unpacking stock as it arrives.
- Handle all merchandise carefully to prevent any losses.
- Provide friendly, helpful and courteous assistance and advice to all customers.
- Demonstrate products through, makeovers, cosmetic demonstrations, spray promotions or activities.
- Give advice to customers but do not force customers to change their preferable brand.
- Maintain expired and damaged stock by adhering to stock rotation processes and procedures.
- Assist with the counting of stock files and general stock-taking when needed.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness, merchandising and displays must be maintained in both the window area and throughout the store.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Present displays in an attractive manner.
- Ensure full ranges of products are on the shelves at all times.
- Report low stock levels, items that are out of stock, damaged stock and expired stock to management.
- All out-of-stock queries from customers must be followed up with the customer service out-of-stock list.
- Mark merchandise and maintain displays according to Dis-Chem standards.
- Report all price discrepancies to management.
- Process payment at a Cosmetic Department Point of Sales (POS).
- Implement promotional activities according to business needs.
- Matric / Grade 12 with Mathematics / Maths Lit and English
- Passionate about cosmetics and beauty
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.