Digilink IT Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023IT / Telecom Learnerships / Traineeships 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Digilink, a tech work accelerator based in Cape Town, is looking for software development graduates for a 12-month stipended learnership opportunity. Get upskilled in the exciting field of software testing and get valuable work experience during the duration of the programme.
- Applicants must have some training in software development ( minimum 8-month micro-certification, diploma or degree).
- Must reside in Cape Town or be able to relocate to Cape Town at own cost.
- Must be able to commit to the programme for 12 months.
- Applicants must have no credit or criminal record and will have to complete a technical assessment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.