Route Management Paid Internships 2022 / 2023Graduate Internships 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With the youth unemployment rate currently measuring at a devasting 64.18%, we aim to use our influential position in the market to make a real difference. As part of this mission, we have established the Route Management Internship Programme, aimed specifically at young people between the ages of 18 and 22 years.
The Route Management Internship Programme – Providing Matriculants With A Chance To Gain Experience Whilst Receiving A Salary
The Route Management Internship Programme provides non-graduates, between the ages of 18 and 22 years old, with the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a variety of career fields.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Although our main business entails manufacturing, our internship programme specifically caters for students that want to pursue career fields in the following areas:
- Human Resources.
- Debtors and Creditors.
- Imports and Exports.
- Sales and Marketing.
- Procurement and Production.
- Parts depots.
- Health and safety.
Our internship runs for a 12-month period and allows students to spend time working in and observing various business departments. Through additional workshops, seminars and training, successful interns will be able to apply for long-term employment positions in our company upon completion of the Internship Programme. Interns receive a monthly salary.
Our internship is ideal for:
- Individuals that do not know what kind of career field they would like to pursue.
- Students that cannot afford to pursue further studies after school.
- Students that want to work full-time while pursuing part-time studies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years old.
- Candidates must have completed Grade 12 (2022 Matriculants are welcome to apply with their latest Grade 12 results).
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.