GEPF Administrative Internship 2022 / 2023Administrative / Secretarial Internships 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Government Employee Pension Fund (GEPF) is the largest fund in Africa, with more than 1.2 Million active members and around 440 000 pensioners and beneficiaries with assets worth R2.1 trillion.
The GEPF has the Government Employees Pension Ombud (GEPO) as its voluntary complaints handling mechanism established by the Board of Trustees of the GEPF.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT INTERNS (3 POSTS)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- FET college student with N6 or University of Technology with S4 qualification in Administration or Business related courses, requiring work experience to graduate.
- Must have no work experience relevant to their qualification.
- South African Citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Average of 60% and above on studies.
- Must be willing to work from Pretoria
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.